Today is our anniversary so I thought I'd post a few things I love about Jeremy!
1. He is such a sweet daddy to Ellie.
2. He changes diapers without complaint!
3. He gets up with Ellie in the mornings when he's home so I can sleep in, which means he never gets to!
4. After 6 years he still opens my car door... I love it!
5. He runs to the store for me last minute when I forget something for dinner, or need a diet coke!
6. He is such a good cook!
7. He does the laundry, I hate doing it... although I'm trying to keep up on it more now that I'm home more!!
8. He rubs my feet when I get into bed.
9. He loves to mow our lawn, I love that he takes pride in our yard!
10. He works his guts out to take care of our little family!
11. He watches chick flicks with me, and I think he somewhat enjoys them!
12. He has never blamed me for our infertility... it's always been "our infertility"
13. He comes to the doctor with me because I hate to go alone.
14. He paints my toenails... and they look pretty good!
15. He always puts me first, always.
16. He honors his priesthood.
17. He loves my family.
18. He goes shopping and buys me clothes that fit perfectly! ( Note: I'm not with him when he does this!!)
19. He sings to Ellie--- I love it.
20. He keeps my car clean.
21. He let's me cut his hair, even when I've ruined it before!
22. He kisses me goodbye in the mornings before he leaves for work.
23. He has given me a Mother's Day present every year, even though I wasn't a mother... yet.
24. He sold all of his guns before we got married, cause they made me nervous.
25. I love how he smells... delish!
26. He cried on our wedding day... I loved it! :)
27. He tells me I'm beautiful everyday.
28. He doesn't care that I'm ChuBbY!
29. He let's me sleep with the fan on in our bedroom, even when he's freezing.
30. He likes my cooking.
31. He let me paint our bedroom how I wanted... and the rest of the house!
32. He supports me in my calling (young women's presidency)
33. His laugh
34. His hands
35. His eyes
36. He holds my hand whenever we go out.
37. He loves my curly hair. ( He was the first guy to like my hair better curly rather than straight.)
38. He's patient
39. He's very optimistic
40. He doesn't worry like I do--- very good for me!!!
41. He let me put acrylic on his nails when I was in school, so I could graduate sooner!!! That's love!!!!
42. He's supportive of my interests.
43. He encourages me to try new things.
44. He adores our dog- he has a soft spot for animals.
45. I love the way he sleeps with his mouth open! Haha
46. The way I fit perfectly on his shoulder when we go to bed.
47. That we agree on politics--- NO OBAMA (sorry we don't support anyone who's pro-choice!- that's another post...)
48. That we laugh at ourselves ALL THE TIME... we think we're hilarious!
49. How he looks in his suit... YUM!
50. He knows me better than I know myself.
51. Kinda gross!!!!-- He always holds my hair back when I throw up!
52. His amazing memory.
53. He can quote movies after seeing them once.
54. He makes me better.
55. He is good to his family.
56. I love the way he randomly gets in the mood to clean!
57. His love of the gospel.
58. His work ethic.
59. His desire for me to be a stay at home mom.
60. He adores me... and every girl deserves to be ADORED!!!!
To my love, you are my best friend and I have loved being married to you. I love you more and more everyday. You have spoiled me beyond belief, I don't know what I did to be so blessed to have you as my husband!! 6 years down... eternity to go!!!